Helping the next generation believe in themselves
and their ability to make meaningful change in the world.
The world is changing.
How can we change the way we support our young people, as they prepare for their future?
By helping them connect with their purpose, and use it to not only future-proof their career but to drive positive impact in the world.
Gen Impact programs help young people uncover their unique skills, strengths and values, connect with their purpose, and develop the human capabilities demanded by the new work order, so that they can move with confidence towards a personally meaningful and outwardly impactful future.
Generation Impact Programs
FREE meaning mapping career tool
How can young people possibly choose a career, when we don’t even know what jobs will still exist tomorrow? We’re here to help. Enter your details below for our FREE meaning mapping career tool to help get your students kick-started in crafting a meaningful career.
*By entering your details, you agree to join our mailing list. You can opt out by clicking “unsubscribe” in one of our newsletters.
I hope we do it again at the The Forest High School.
They give us some amazing thoughts and ideas in such a fun way and really get us thinking.
Interested in supporting the next generation to thrive?
We’re looking for passionate people and organisations all over the world to inspire and support the next generation to be impact-driven. How you can help:
- Offering corporate/philanthropic sponsorship to a school
- Becoming an Impact Influencer in our video series (sharing your tips & tricks across our topics, via video)
- Writing a guest blog to be featured on our social media and website
- Sharing your culture’s values, to be incorporated into a program lesson
- Introducing us to a school who may be interested in The Purpose Passport program