Who is this course for?
When people first hear about mindfulness, they often imagine a formal, time consuming practice that feels too difficult for the hustle and bustle of modern day life.
While we love regular formal seated practices, we’ve designed this course with the modern day wellbeing warrior in mind!
This course is for you if you’re looking for tried and tested ways to help settle your mind, regain a sense of calm, and truly engage with the people and moments that matter most to you! Whether you’re new to mindfulness, returning to the practice after a break, or looking for bite sized practices that support your regular practice by grounding you throughout the day, this course is for you!
This course is ideal for you if you are:
- Pretty new to the practice of mindfulness, or looking for bite size daily practices
- Looking for time effective practices that help you manage day to day stress
- Wanting to regain a sense of time
- Keen to try a range of creative ways to reconnect with yourself and others in the present moment
- Wanting short guided mindfulness meditations you can take with you, wherever you are!
- Interested in exploring the people, moments and events that make your life feel meaningful