Who is this course for?
When first asked who our ideal clients would be, we laughed and replied, “well, anyone who breaths?!”. Being intentional about improving our wellbeing should be something we all practise on a daily basis – just like we make effort to take care of our physical health. So, in essence, this course is suited to anyone. But…given that’s a bit vague, we’ve tightened up the focus to make this particular course more suited for newbies to intentional ‘mental hygiene’. It covers some of the basics we feel create strong foundations for feeling well.
This course is ideal for you if you are:
- Pretty new to the concept of ‘mental hygiene’ or wellbeing
- Looking for ways to help manage day to day stress
- Wanting to boost your productivity levels
- Keen to learn tried and tested strategies for improving wellbeing
- Ready to try out some small daily habits to have you feeling well
Important Note: This course is not designed to replace professional help. If you or anyone you know requires specific mental health support, please contact your local GP or registered mental health provider for advice and assistance.